- 1425-watt espresso machine with 17-1/2-bar pump and 2 thermostats
- Frother attachment; 72-ounce removable water reservoir; hot-water dispenser
- Built-in cup warmer; anti-drip system; Illy-pod capability; rocker-style switches; safety valve
- Detachable parts for easy cleaning; 2 filter baskets, tamper, and 7-gram scoop included
- Measures 14-1/2 by 8 by 9-3/4 inches
Details: Combining advanced technology with classic form, this 1425-watt espresso machine features a powerful 17-1/2-bar pump and heavy-duty, commercial-grade materials for quality that goes beyond the exterior. Forged brass brewing components stabilize the temperature and keep brewed espresso hot, while two thermostats automatically regulate the correct temperature of water for brewing coffee and of steam for frothing. The machine also comes with an automatic milk-frothing attachment for making a perfect cappuccino. Other convenient features include a 72-ounce removable water reservoir, a built-in cup warmer, and an anti-drip system, as well as Illy-pod capability, rocker-style illuminated switches, a safety valve, and a hot-water dispenser that conveniently provides hot water for tea, cocoa, or instant foods. The unit is ideal for brewing cafe-style espresso at home or in a small office, and all the parts of the machine are easily detachable, making maintenance and clean-up a snap. Two stainless-steel filter baskets (single/pod and double shot), a coffee tamper, and a 7-gram measuring scoop are included, as well as a Guide to Gaggia and an interactive instructional CD. This espresso machine measures 14-1/2 by 8 by 9-3/4 inches.