Brand: Harris Pool Products
- **THIS ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA! **
- The 16 Inch Filter is designed to work with water at temperature's from 32 degrees to 113 degrees fahrenheit
- 7-position dial valve with 360 degree rotation and flange clamp attachment
- Hydraulically balanced laterals to maximize water flow and filtration
- Always use #20 Silica Sand or ZeoSand
Details: Harris Vortex 16 inch Above Ground Sand Filter Tank Systems cost less than big name brands, yet still provides superior flow and outstanding performance. These particular high-tech sand filters have a 7-position dial valve with a flange clamp attachment that allows for a rotation of 360 degrees. This tank has a 1.5 inch connection at the dial valve and have a convenient drain plug. The perforated plastic locator is placed on top and centers the stem, this will allow distributing the sand without getting any sand in the stem pipe. Must use #20 Silica Sand or ZeoSand. For the 16 inch Tank, the flow rate is 35 GPM (gallons per minute), maximum pressure 50 PSI, filter area 1.25 feet and requires 100 lbs of sand. Note that this is for above ground pools. 16" tank filters approximately 16,800 gallons every 8 hours.