- ABOVE GROUND POOL: Intex 16-foot by 48-inch Clearview Prism Frame Above Ground Pool Set for ages 6 and up; Designed to allow for relaxation and fun for the whole family
- METAL-FRAME DESIGN: Sturdy metal-frame above-ground swimming pool which is powder-coated for rust resistance with a stylish liner; Designed with a 360-degree clear view panoramic window for added swimmer visibility and fun
- HYDRO AERATION FILTER PUMP: Hydro Aeration Technology filter pump providing improved circulation and filtration, improved water clarity, and increased negative ions at the water surface
- INCLUDED: Includes an Intex 1,500-gallon Krystal Clear cartridge filter pump, pool ladder, ground cloth, and pool cover
- EASY SET UP: An affordable and easy-to-set-up alternative to more complicated steel-walled pools, and a more durable alternative to inflatable models; Ready for water in 45 minutes with the easy setup instructions; Dimensions (L x W): 192 x 48 inches (42-inch water depth); Capacity: 5,061 gallons of water
Details: Beat the heat and make a splash in this Intex 16-Foot by 48-Inch Clearview Prism Frame Above Ground Pool Set. At 16 feet wide and 48 inches tall, this above ground pool is great for having friends and family over to cool off. It's easy to assemble and maintain, and fits perfectly in your backyard. The 6-person pool is designed with a 360-degree clearview panoramic window for added visibility and fun. It's made of durable PVC material, highly resistant to damage, and is puncture-resistant from abrasion, impact, and sunlight. The metal frame is powder-coated for rust resistance and the filter pump is equipped with a safety feature to shut off the pump if the current is exposed. The pool set includes an Intex 1,500-gallon Krystal Clear cartridge filter pump, pool ladder, ground cloth, and pool cover Your backyard will be the hot spot on the block with this Intex 16-foot by 48-inch Clearview Prism Above Ground Pool Set summer after summer. Disclaimer: Please review your HOA rules and restrictions before purchasing this product. Not all housing agencies permit private above-ground pools.