- Unique Craftsmanship And Design---The tabletop of the propane fire pit table adopts multiple techniques to spray rust-proof black paint to prevent corrosion, which greatly increases the service life of the product.
- Safe And Warm Bonfire Experience---Using propane fuel, so you are no longer troubled by ash and smoke; the heat output is 50,000 BTU, providing sufficient warmth.
- Durable Materials And Quality Assurance---The gas outdoor fireproof table is made of strong steel to prevent cracking and damage of the tabletop; the burner and control panel are made of stainless steel, which has a longer service life. (If the fire pit is not used for more than half a month, please remove the battery to avoid battery decay).
- Multi-function Fire Pit And Fashion Appearance---the bottom steel plate of the 32-inch square table has a wicker appearance, which can be easily converted into an outdoor dining table, coffee table or lounge bar. The stylish appearance echoes your garden, courtyard, terrace, and balcony.
- What You Get---Fire Table, 20 Inch Gas Hose, Lava stone, Product Manual,.Table Size: L32 inch x W32 inch x H25 inch, In order to create a beautiful time for you and your family or friends.
Details: 3 Checks when fire pit can not be lit
1. Please check whether electrode wire is inserted into the hole of the safety valve,
and make sure that insert it to transfer the electric spark to the burner head and ignite the gas.
2. Please check whether the ignition needle is in place: remove the ignition covering, align the ignition needle
with the air hole, and adjust the distance between the needle and the air hole to 3mm.
3.Please check whether the gas in the cylinder is running out. If the gas in the cylinder is almost used up, the gas pressure
in the bottle will decrease, and the amount of gas delivered to the burner will not be enough, the fire pit will not be lit,
so the tank or gas cylinders need be replaced.