Brand: Frankford Umbrellas
Color: Red / White Stripe
- RUGGED AND DURABLE COVER : This 9 oz. (255gm) marine grade Acrylic fabric with UPF 50+ sun protection. Fabric is much heavier than the standard 4.5 - 6.3 oz. fabrics used in other umbrellas . Its engineered for shade structures and features a very stiff, tight construction and a heavy finish to last for long time. This acrylic fabric is solution-dyed with color ingrained in every fiber, resulting in less chance of fading.
- WIND RESISTANT DESIGN & QUALITY MATERIALS : 8 mm diameter solid and flexible fiberglass ribs that will not kink or bend of shape. Durable 1.4 inch diameter High-Quality Ashwood Center Pole, Length 90 inch when top and bottom are connected. The solid ashwood pole has stainless steel joints and rivets that are designed to withstand sun, surf, and wind. Use of solid ashwood pole is recommended to avoid rust issues to metal tubing and is much durable than aluminum/steel pole.
- HIGHEST WORKMANSHIP: This beach umbrella is significantly stronger, more durable and more wind-resistant. Must see to believe it! The rib pockets in the canopy are reinforced layered to prevent tearing the fabric. Umbrella designed to last for years!
- Weighs 14 lbs ; Use of Sand Anchor (sold as option) is highly recommended. The anchor keeps the umbrella more secure to the ground. Type B086H6HQ76 in search box to purchase the recommended sand anchor with narrow cone shaped shaft which makes it much easier to insert anchor into sand.
- SUPERIOR WARRANTY by manufacturer: 5 year on frame / parts and fabric is guaranteed against fading for 10 years. Not covered: unreasonable use or damage caused by accident, abuse or failure to use the product properly ; ADD VALANCE/ADD WIND VENT/ADD NAVY CARRY BAG
Details: Frankford Umbrella 7.5 ft. Avalon Collection Fiberglass Commercial Grade Beach Umbrella with Ash Wood Pole is designed to last for long for the beach or your home. Its durably constructed with 8mm Solid Fiberglass Ribs, Heavy Guage Resin Parts, Spring Activated Steel Ledge, marine grade 9 oz acrylic fabric, and an ashwood pole offering lasting longevity and incredible sturdiness. This fabric is engineered for shade structures and features a very stiff, tight construction and a heavy finish. The color is ingrained in every fiber, resulting in less chance of fading and backed by a 10 year warranty on fabric against fading. Superior warranty of 5 years on frame. Use of Sand Anchor (sold as option) is highly recommended. The anchor keeps the umbrella more secure to the ground.