- Pool heating capacity up to 17,200 gallon 210 kBtu/hr salt pool based on 60°C (140°F) temperature difference between incoming heating and heated water
- Fully made of high grade anti-corrosion stainless steel 316L for swimming pool, spa, hot tub with chemical treatment.
- 1 year warranty to cover manufacturer defects.
- 1 1/2" FPT opposite side for pool water and 1 1/2" FPT for hot water
- Various applications: Pool/spa/hot tub heating, outdoor wood furnaces, hydronic heating, forced air heating, floor radiant heating, snow melting, solar water heating
Details: An essential component for swimming pool heating systems and other water heating applications, swimming pool heat exchangers are designed to maximize water heating efficiency and save on money and energy.
Our product has an innovative spiral-twisted, corrugated tube design which is engineered to maximize solar or boiler energy, increasing the overall thermal efficiency of the system. The tube's design also ensures high velocities inside the unit, making this heat exchanger a very reliable, efficient and cost effective way to transfer heat indirectly between any hot water circuit, steam circuit and any pool or spa application. This product is great for use with boilers, a solar pool heating system, and more. We offer these heat exchangers with capacities ranging from 55kBtu to 4500kBtu, made from either Stainless Steel 316L or Titanium, and with either opposite- or same-side ports.
This model works with pools of up to 17,200 US gallons with 210kBtu/hr at 140F temperature difference between inlet water and heated water.
Capacity: 210,000 Btu/hr
Pool Capacity: 17,200 Gal.
Heat Transfer Area: 4.769 ft2
Hot Water Flow Volume: 9.13 GPM
Hot Water Pressure Drop: 0.38psig
Cold Water Flow Volume: 63.94 GPM
Cold Water Pressure Drop: 1.06psig
Min. & Max. Working Temp.: -19F - 406F
Design Pressure: 190psi
Test Pressure: 285psi
Shell (Pool) / Tube (Hot) Connections: 1 1/2" FPT / 1 1/2" FPT
C-C Distance: 374mm // 14.7"
Materials: Stainless Steel 316L
Dimensions: 22.44" x 2.99"
Pool/Spa/Hot Tub Heating
Residential and Industrial Applications
Forced Air Heating Systems
Solar Hot Water Heating
Outdoor Wood Furnaces
Solar Pool Heating System