- Active seating supports leaning posture that encourages a hip-to-torso range of 130 to 135 degrees
- Tri-Flex Seat Cushion with sitz bone contours and waterfall edge, seat pan supports leaning posture
- Pivoting seat leg empowers you to move 360 degrees, weighted base with rubber Octogrip Overmold provides full range of motion while maintaining control
- Easy-adjust piston-release handles raise and lower seat height from 26" to 35 1/2"H, rated up to 300 lbs.
- Designed by Martin Keen, pair with the Stabilizing Foot Rest Model FFR-1000 (sold separately)
Publisher: Safco Products
Details: Pivot Seatâ€™s weighted base is built with active stability to leverage your center of gravity to support multidirectional use. Seat's Rubber Octogrip Overmold (grips on bottom of base) provides full range of motion while maintaining control. Seat supports leaning posture that encourages a hip-to-torso range of 130 to 135 degrees, which provides less pressure on your spine and connecting muscles when compared to standing. Seat pan is positioned forward to help promote an open hip angle that may help engage the core muscles. Pivoting seat leg empowers you to move 360 degrees and supports an active working environment. Tri-Flex Seat Cushion has built-in sitz bone contours and a waterfall edge for plush support and may help to reduce pressure points. Easy-adjust piston-release handles raise and lower the seat, encouraging a range of postures from active sitting to leaning. Seat pairs with any standing desk or table, and is rated up to 300 lbs. Seat is height adjustable from 26" to 35 1/2"H. Pair with the Stabilizing Foot Rest Model FFR-1000 (sold separately). Designed by Martin Keen.
Package Dimensions: 18.8 x 16.2 x 12.6 inches