Brand: ALFA OVENS
- All our ovens are already insulated with ceramic refractory fiber, giving it its excellent thermal insulation and resistance to heat (up to 1260 degree Celsius).
- Every oven is equipped with a door which allows for optimum temperature control. Some of them come with a glass ceramic window heat resistant up to 800 degrees, so you can check the cooking even when the door is closed.
- Double layer dust coating is heat and weather resistant.
- The pyrolysis effect is a process in which, when the oven is heated up to 500/600 degree Celsius, cooking residues are eliminated, hygienizing the internal surface of the oven. Specific cleaning detergents, damaging the health and environment are no longer necessary.
- The large dimensions and mouth are ideal to cook 4 pizzas in 90 seconds, and 8.8lbs of bread with every oven load.
Details: The oven floor is made of interchangeable refractory tiles, each 3 cm thick, designed to store heat and convey it to food for cooking. Wood-fired garden oven with stainless steel dome studied to reach high temperatures while consuming very little wood. Ceramic fibre insulation ensures long-lasting warmth inside the oven. The oven is fitted with a pyrometer. Hence, the cooking chamber’s mean temperature can be seen at a glance. The large door has a double ergonomic wooden handle for a firm grip. The oven draught can be regulated by moving the door. The built-in rear castors allow to move the wood-fired oven to easily and quickly place it wherever you wish. It comes with a convenient peel holder to store the tools required for cooking on a wood fire. The size of the functional side shelves, which enhance the 4 Pizze oven’s design, is conceived to conveniently accommodate the necessary preparation and cooking tools. When the 4 Pizze oven is delivered to your home, merely insert the flue and assemble the side shelves with a few screws to enjoy the cooking experience.