- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Robotic pool cleaner cleans in-ground pools and comes with a wireless four-way, pin-point accuracy remote control
- Quad brush system loosens debris, power-washing jets clean hard-to-reach areas, and offset vacuum ports trap particles without clogging
- T4RC spot cleans at your command or automatically cleans residential pools up to 50-feet long and any shape from floor to waterline in 1 hour or less
- Filters and circulates 5, 000 gallons of water per hour, reducing chemical, water, energy, and replacement part costs by as much as 50 percent
- Measure 16 1/2-inches in length by 15-inches in height by 12 1/8-inches in width; warranty: 4 years or 300 cycles prorated
Only Aquabot Tubo T4RC provides you with the power of one hour pool cleaning and quadruple functionality to scrub, power wash, vacuum and micro filter clean your pool. And should you ever need to touch up a few spots, Aquabot Turbo T4RC comes complete with wireless 4-way, pin point accuracy remote control. Self-contained with onboard filtration system and drive and pump motors free the operator from traditional cleaning methods that require pool's filter, hoses, booster pumps, assembly or installation. This unit is equipped standard with automatic and manual modes. The automatic mode uses two internal microprocessor-guided drive motors to direct its cleaning of floors, waterline and most stairs to completely clean pools up to 50' in length in just 1 hour. The manual mode uses wireless, handheld remote controls for pin-point guidance spot cleaning or access through unique pool configurations. An obstacle detection sensory network avoids getting stuck while microprocessor program systematically cleans without wasting time trying to "learn your pool", repeatedly cleaning same area or missing spots altogether. One hour cleaning efficiency reduces up to 85% of the wear and tear other cleaners incur, offering greater reliability. Rotating brushes loosen waterline build up and break down large debris while power washing jets flush out dirt from areas brushes can't reach. Off-center vacuum ports avoid clogging and access dirt along pool edge enabling everything from large leaves and twigs to coins, gum, hair, sand, silt and even microorganism 10x smaller than what most pool filters can remove to be trapped within its internal micro filter bag. The Turbo T4RC can filter up to 5,000 gallons per minute. It has a 75 foot self buoyant, durable thermoplastic rubber cord. The cleaner, cord and power supply are ETL listed to UL standards for the highest safety and reliability.