- Sleek Design - A compact, solid aluminum case offers bold lines that call to mind vintage consumer goods.
- Quick Thermoblock - An outsized thermoblock offers quality heat retention and quick steps up or down to steam temp.
- Accessories Abound - Ascaso includes everything you need to brew including a fantastic tamper, an optional panarello steam tip and both pressurized and nonpressurized (and ESE Pod) baskets.
- Important Improvements - New to the Dream line, ESE pods now fit in their own (included) portafilter basket! No adapters, kits or special parts required.
- Resourceful Reservoir - The water reservoir pulls out sideways and can be refilled without removing from the machine.
Details: DUthVdbV3 Color: Dark Black Features: -Construction with longevity in mind - the Dream up body is constructed of corrosion resistant aluminum for extra long life; the aluminum is then finished in a chip resistant enamel paint; unlike most espresso machines in this class that are made of steel, the Dream up will not rust thanks to the aluminum body; all of components that make up the construction are designed for long life and low maintenance. -Heavy duty coffee holders and filter baskets - keeping with the tradition of using only commercial grade components, the Dream up uses heavy-duty chrome plated brass coffee holders, which feature a rugged plastic handle; the same coffee holder is used for ground coffee and espresso pods; single shot and double shot 2,24" diameter stainless steel filter baskets are included for ground coffee, and there is a pod basket for single dose ESE pods; the double shot size baskets allow you to use more ground coffee per serving for stronger espresso or cups of coffee. -Quality brewing group - the grouphead is made of chrome plated brass; designed after Ascaso's commercial espresso machines, the Dream up group head evenly distributes heat and reduces hotspots for more temperature consistent espresso; it has also been designed to evenly distribute water across the coffee grounds for a better extraction. -Simple to use controls - flip on the center power switch to begin heating up the boiler; two more professional grade rocker switches now let you control the steam function (far left) and the coffee brew control (far right); a series of indicator lights inform you when the machine is powered up, and when it is at the proper temperature for either brewing espresso or frothing milk. -The aluminum is hand buffed and polished; hence, each base will have its character. The aluminum base does have a polish. Therefore, be careful of distilled or purified water which can ruin its finish. . -Includes a 3 way solenoid valve, adjustable overpre