Brand: Signature Design by Ashley
- MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS: Get the comfort of memory foam without overheating—this mattress is equipped with gel and charcoal infused memory foam for the best night's sleep every time
- 14" PROFILE: Designed with gel and charcoal infused memory foam for ultimate body contouring, as well as green tea support foam for pressure point relief
- COOLING TECHNOLOGY: Green tea ventilated foam technology ensures temperature regulation throughout the night. This, paired with the micro cool technology cover, means you're all set to stay cool
- KING SIZE: Measures 76" W x 79.5" D x 14" H and is compatible with most king bed frames. Bed foundation, box spring and frame available, sold separately
- READY FOR INSTANT ENJOYMENT: Arrives in a box. Simply unbox, cut the protective wrap, unroll and watch the mattress expand.
- QUICK EXPANSION: Mattress is safe to sleep on immediately but can take 72+ hours for any residual odors from packaging to dissipate and for mattress to completely expand based on ambient room temperature, humidity, air pressure & ventilation.
- DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Ashley Furniture goes the extra mile to package, protect and deliver your purchase in a timely manner
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Designed and manufactured by Ashley Furniture Industries. The trusted source for stylish furniture, lighting, rugs, accessories and mattresses. For every taste and budget
Details: Comfort level: ultra plush, Micro cool technology cover, Gel and charcoal infused memory foam, Green tea firm support foam, Green tea ventilated foam Care Instructions: Product Care|Mattresses:|Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!|How to Care for Your Mattress:|To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.|Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.|Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.|Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.