Brand: Bedz King
- Twin over Twin end ladder bunk bed converts to 2 single beds, but the Top bunk foot Board will have the gap that is the entryway for the ladder
- End ladder for easy access to the Top bunk. You can Choose to position the ladder on the right or the left, front or back of the bed.
- Each bunk bed is individually Sanded and painted. So no two bunk beds will look alike. The images you see represent the style of The reclaimed wood Finish, but will not be an exact match to the bunk bed you receive.
- Rustic Gray Finish. Assembly required with included tools, sale is for bunk bed and trundle only excludes mattresses
- Bunk bed is 61 1/2 high x 82 1/2 long x 42 1/2 inches deep. Bottom bunk is 11 inches off the floor - space between bottom bunk slats and Top bunk slats (excluding the mattress) is 31 1/2 inches.
Details: Bedz King end ladder bunk beds Twin over Twin in rustic gray with twin trundle | sand-washed reclaimed wood finish | bunk bed converts to 2 single beds | the top bunk foot board will have the gap that is the entryway for the ladder | finish is child-safe | solid Brazilian pine from Sustainable plantations - no particle board or MDF | each bunk bed is individually sanded and painted so no two bunk beds will look alike | the images you See represent The style of the reclaimed wood finish, but will not be an exact match to the bunk bed you receive | no need for a Bunkie board or a Bunkie mattress as this bunk bed comes with a complete set of slats | assembly required with included tools | sale is for bunk bed and twin trundle only excludes mattresses | total bunk bed external Dimensions are Approx 61 1/2 high x 82 1/2 long x 42 1/2 inches deep. Bottom bunk is Approx 11 inches off the floor - space between Bottom bunk slats and top bunk slats (excluding the mattress) is Approx 31 1/2 inches.