- Cordless robot automatically cleans the bottom of the pool
- Patented directional jet system provides efficient cleaning - the robot will change direction when it encounters walls or obstacles
- Operates for 90 min. on one charge (full recharge takes 5-6 hours)
- Compatible with flat bottom round pools up to 24 ft. (7.32 m) in diameter
- Compatible with flat bottom rectangular pools up to 31 ft. 4 in. (9.65 m) in length
Details: The Flowclear™ Aquarover™ is an autonomous pool cleaning robot that will do the dirty work to keep your pool clean and pristine. How it Works: Operation couldn’t be easier, the device is controlled with a single power switch and includes built-in sensors that prompt the Aquarover to begin cleaning when submerged in water and power off when outside of the water, protecting the motor and improving lifespan. Designed with a built-in debris bag to hold up to 1 gal. (4 L) of debris before emptying to allow for more clean time before filling up. To make sure all the dirt is cleaned up, the Aquarover has a clip-on brush that moves debris around, allowing the vacuum to pick up more. The Flowclear Aquarover will operate for a full 90 minutes when fully charged, providing optimal time to get your pool crystal clean. Features: This cordless robot has a full range of motion with a patented directional jet system that allows it to make 180-degree turns and change direction when it encounters walls or obstacles. Plus, the locking clips make maintenance and cleaning a breeze - just pop open the compartment and remove debris from the stainless steel filter. As a final touch, the Aquarover has an LED light for night use and a retrieval kit to avoid any dives to the bottom of the pool. Pool Compatibility: It works best with round pools that have a diameter of 24 ft. (7.32 m) or less, or rectangle pools with a length of 31 ft. 4 in. (9.65 m) or less. Summer cleaning has never been easier than with the Flowclear Aquarover.