Color: Stainless Steel
- Premium built-in natural gas grill
- 304 stainless steel construction offers a durable, rust-resistant body
- Three burners offer 14,000 BTU each for a total of 42,000 BTUs; Thick 8mm stainless steel grill grates create professional style sear marks
- Integrated zone dividers create independent cooking zones for direct/indirect grilling; Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups for better results
- Overall Dimensions: 21.25 x 25 x 25.75 inches (Height, Width, Depth); Cutout Dimensions: 8.5 x 23.25 x 21.25 inches (Height, Width, Depth)
Details: The Blaze Prelude Stainless Steel Built-In 3-Burner Gas Grill offers the perfect grill for any entry-level griller. Featuring 304 stainless steel construction, this grill features premium durability and is even approved for multi-user settings, so you know your grill can withstand the rigors of frequent use. The quality grill hood is also double-lined to protect from heat discoloration to keep your grill looking and performing like new. Inside the grill, durable searing rods enhance your grilling experience, while stainless steel heat zone separators allow for different types of cooking zones across the grill surface--grill either directly or indirectly as you wish! The flame stabilizing grid minimizes flare-ups, while a full-width drip tray makes clean-up simple. This grill features 14,000 BTU of cooking power per burner for a total cooking surface of 42,000 BTUs. A push and turn flame-thrower ignition system makes ignition simple, while a backup flash tube ignition provides an alternate ignition option if necessary.