Brand: Brooklyn Bedding
- A 1" layer of quilted gel memory foam is combined with a 2" layer of TitanFlex foam, 6" of heavy duty individually encased coils, and 2" of high-density base foam to offer the perfect firm-level comfort for sleepers who need more support.
- Each foam layer provides exceptional targeted pressure point relief with added cooling comfort.
- A 6" core of industrial strength, individually pocketed TitanCaliber coils creates a durable base, offering ample support while decreasing motion isolation between sleep partners.
- Mattresses are compressed and rolled for easy, convenient parcel shipping and set-up; please allow up to 24 hours for mattress to expand and potential odor dissipate.
- 10-year warranty, proudly made in Arizona. CertiPUR-US certified.
Details: Not all mattresses are created equal. We take your sleep so personally we custom craft our mattresses to meet your individual sleep needs. The Titan mattress by Brooklyn Bedding is specifically designed for sleepers who need more substantial support from a mattress. A 6" core of individually encased TitanCaliber coils delivers industrial support, coupled with a substantially more solid surface for plus-size sleepers—eliminating the sinking feeling that comes from less supportive mattresses while decreasing motion transfer between sleep partners. A 2" layer of high-density base foam adds durability while reinforcing individually encased coils as they compress, prolonging the life of your mattress. Comfort is never compromised for the sake of durability: the Titan is topped with a 2" layer of TitanFlex foam, which delivers responsive contouring and targeted pressure point relief. A 1" top layer of quilted gel memory foam also ensures a cooler night's sleep. In summary, every layer matters in this elite hybrid mattress, combining to ensure the best plus-size sleep solution on the market. Every Brooklyn Bedding mattress is made in our Arizona-based factory, using the highest quality materials. Our personal approach to designing, stitching and crafting is backed by a generous 10-year no hassle warranty. The Titan is also CertiPUR-US Certified, which means that our mattress is made without ozone depleters, PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP ("Tris") flame retardants, mercury, lead, heavy metals, formaldehyde or phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.