Brand: Bush Furniture
Color: Cape Cod Gray
- 48W x 24D x 18H Lift Top Coffee Table with Storage lifts and locks at 3 different heights: 25, 28 and 30 inches from the floor
- Living room table reaches standard desk height, transforming your living room into a home office with optimal ergonomics
- Internal storage compartment inconspicuously organizes reading materials, home office supplies and living room essentials
- Self-closing mechanism and rubber bumper pads return the surface to its base position safely and smoothly
- Synchronized lift system raises the surface evenly on both sides to prevent spills and other accidents
Details: The Bush Furniture Salinas Lift Top Coffee Table Desk with Storage presents a stylish, long-lasting solution for those who enjoy tackling multiple tasks from the comfort of their living room. With a surface that conveniently lifts and locks into place at three different heights, this multifunctional coffee table with storage quickly transitions from the centerpiece of your living room into a practical dining table or home office desk. Its highest setting reaches a standard desk height of 30 inches to create an ideal workspace for completing projects and assignments, streaming media on your laptop, or just browsing the web. An internal storage compartment keeps office supplies and living room essentials out of sight when the lift up coffee table is at its base height but allows for easy access to important items when the surface is raised. An additional shelf underneath the table provides a perfect place to stash books, magazines and other reading materials. The Salinas Collection's Mission-inspired styling includes tapered legs, curved base rails, decorative wood accents and a slightly weathered finish. This Coffee Table Desk with Storage has been rigorously tested for safety, durability and performance and is backed by the Bush Furniture 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty. Complete your living room set with an array of Salinas products, including a TV Stand, Console Table, End Tables and more (coordinating items sold separately).