Brand: California Umbrella
Color: Antique Beige
- Fabric: Made from 100% Solution Dyed Olefin offering superior fade protection with built in UV-inhibitors
- Operation: Crank to Open with push button tilt allowing you to easily adjust keeping you shaded at all times of the day.
- Construction: Entire frame is made from rust-free all aluminum with stainless steel hardware, 8 ribs for added canopy support and 1.5-inch diameter aluminum pole providing a stronger more durable frame.
- Weather Protection: Featuring a Built in Wind Vent adding extra protection in windy conditions along with sewn in fabric ties to secure the canopy when not in use.
- Optional base is not included and must be purchased separately
- Care instructions: Clean with Mild Soap and Water
Details: California Umbrella, Inc. has been producing high quality patio umbrellas and frames for over 50-year. The California Umbrella trademark is immediately recognized for its standard in engineering and innovation among all brands in the United States. As a leader in the industry, they strive to provide you with products and service that will satisfy even the most demanding consumers. Their umbrellas are constructed to give consumers many-year of pleasure. Their canopy designs are limited only by the imagination. They are dedicated to providing artistic, innovative, fashion conscience and high quality products for all of your customer needs. Simply turn the crank to open and close this quality patio umbrella. The Push tilt mechanism allows the umbrella canopy to easily tilt and block the sun from many angles to compliment your outdoor decor. Olefin is an affordable, durable, polyester-like fabric that is stain resistant and dries quickly This patio umbrella is made to give you many-year of use. Don't forget an under table or freestanding umbrella base to secure your new umbrella. Umbrella base can be purchased seperately.