- Innovative Full-Over-Full Bunk Bed with Trundle, can be modified according to your needs; classic Panel style complements variety of decor
- Constructed of 100 percent all natural, solid wood from verifiably sustainable sources
- Pull-out trundle bed a great option for guests; frames feature slat roll foundation with extra sturdy center rail support system
- Side attached ladder with extra-wide, deeply grooved steps for added safety
- Takes standard Full size mattresses (not included); overall footprint measures 80-1/2 x 57-1/2 x 69-1/2 inches (WxDxH)
Details: Part of the innovative Camaflexi bedding system, this Full-Over-Full solid wood Bunk Bed with Trundle is uniquely designed to adapt and change to the needs of your growing family. When children are ready to move on from a bunk bed, the top standard Full bed easily separates from the bottom Full bed to create two individual beds for ultimate flexibility. The bed is fully constructed from prime grade, natural solid wood, which is strictly non-toxic and harvested from verifiably sustainable sources. Offering clean vertical and horizontal lines, this Panel style Full-Over-Full bunk bed complements a variety of decor. The bed frame has a roll slat foundation that is reinforced with an extra-sturdy center rail support system (with a dual center rail support for the bottom Full bed). Included with the bed is a ladder with extra-wide, deeply grooved steps for added safety. The side safety guard rails are interchangeable so you can place the ladder where you need it. The pull-out Full trundle bed is a great option for sleepover guests. This bunk bed measures 80-1/2 x 57-1/2 x 69-1/2 inches (WxDxH), and it has an under-bed clearance of 11-1/2 inches from the bottom of the bed rail. Clearance between the top and bottom rails is 36 inches. It meets or exceeds all ASTM and US Government safety standards for bunk beds, and has a child-safe protective finish. Backed by a 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty. Mattresses not included. Total weight capacity of 650 pounds.