- Innovative Twin Low Loft Bed can be modified according to your needs; classic Panel style complements variety of decor
- Constructed of 100 percent all natural, solid wood from verifiably sustainable sources
- Bed frame features slat roll foundation with extra sturdy center rail support system
- Side angled ladder with extra-wide, deeply grooved steps for added safety
- Takes standard Twin size mattresses (not included); overall footprint measures 80-1/2 x 52 x 48-1/2 inches (WxDxH)
Details: Part of the innovative Camaflexi bedding system, this Twin solid wood Low Loft bed is uniquely designed to adapt and change to the needs of your growing family. The bed can be easily turned into a bunk bed for ultimate flexibility. The bed is fully constructed from prime grade, natural solid wood, which is strictly non-toxic and harvested from verifiably sustainable sources. Offering clean vertical and horizontal lines, this Panel style Twin low loft bed complements a variety of decor. The bed frame has a roll slat foundation that is reinforced with an extra-sturdy center rail support system. This low loft bed measures 80-1/2 x 52 x 48-1/2 inches (WxDxH), and it has an under-bed clearance of 11-1/2 inches from the bottom of the bed rail. Clearance between the floor and bottom bed is 31 inches. It meets or exceeds all ASTM and US Government safety standards for low loft beds, and has a child-safe protective finish. Backed by a 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty. Mattresses not included. Total weight capacity of 650 pounds.