Brand: Design Toscano
- UPHOLSTERED, HAND-CARVED MAHOGANY ARM CHAIR with details usually found only in true antiques.
- HAND-UPHOLSTERED FRONT & BACK and double welted in a rich Tudor-style floral jacquard tapestry fabric.
- SOLID MAHOGANY WOOD ANTIQUE REPLICA requires one week to hand-carve Baroque style roses, leaves and shells into the arms and legs.
- DESIGN TOSCANO EXCLUSIVE work of furniture art for your Victorian style home, library or office.
- Our chairs measure 24"Wx20"Dx41"H, weighs 20 lbs. Simple assembly required.
Details: Taking over a week to hand-carve, the roses, leaves and shells found throughout the rich solid mahogany of this chair give it a distinctly Baroque feel. Hand-upholstered front and back and double welted in a Tudor-style jacquard tapestry of rich golds and burgundies. Place our exclusive work of furniture art in your home, library or office to garner raves for its style and comfort. 24"Wx20"Dx41"H. 20 lbs.