- **THIS ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA! **
- Stainless steel motor shaft is constructed with a reinforced thermoplastic body for longer life and durability, with carborundum and graphite mechanical seals and components
- Advanced engineering provides high efficiency and minimal noise
- Meets or exceeds all CSA and ETL requirements
- Voltage: 230V Frequency: 50/60Hz Amp: 0.7~9.5 RPM: 1000-3450
Details: These variable speed pumps are designed to operate your swimming pool filtration system as well as your spa, waterfall, cleaner, heater, salt chlorine system and other water applications. Using the control panel, you can run your pump on one of three scheduled programs: Regular mode: use three quick start button ECO (1500RPM)/CLEAN(2400RPM)/BOOST(3250RPM), and then adjust the pump to run at the speeds you selected Mode 1: 16 hours for each clean cycle. Mode 2: 24 hours for each clean cycle The control panel also has LED indicators for speed as well as alarm indicators and error messages to warn the user against under and over voltage, high temperature, over current and freeze protection.