Brand: Drive Medical
- Designed for post-hip surgery residents; Allows for sitting without bending at the hip
- Armrests make sitting down or pushing up to get out from the chair safe and easy
- Attractive vinyl seat and backrest are soft, washable, comfortable and water resistant
- Constructed of solid maple hardwood-not a plywood veneer
- The footrest has three height adjustments to provide maximum comfort and an ergonomic fit
- Overall Dimensions 24" (W) x 40" (H) x 25" (D)
Legal Disclaimer: It's solely the buyer's responsibility to choose the correct item. Please note our policies are set by the manufacturers we represent. No return will be accepted after 14 calendar days from the purchase date and without a valid RMA#. Returns are subject to a 15% restock fee plus the cost of outbound & inbound shipping costs. Any return request after the 14 day period will be decided on a case by base basis depending on the product & circumstances & is subject to a restocking fee up to 60%.
Publisher: Drive Medical
Release Date: 2009-11-06
Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty.
Details: Post-hip surgery residents won't be forced to bend at the hip with this hip-high chair by Drive Medical, which provides sitting without having to bend at the hip. Armrests, which are covered in the same soft, attractive vinyl as the seat and backrest, allow you to sit and stand safely. The product is constructed of solid maple hardwood - not a plywood veneer. The fixed footrest adjusts to three different heights to ensure maximum comfort and an ideal ergonomic fit.
Package Dimensions: 31.1 x 24.0 x 24.0 inches