- 【High Perfomance】Our electric hydraulic log splitter is equipped with a powerful motor and 7 tons of separation force which is a great choice for houses with wood stove or fireplaces, the machine can split about 400pcs of wood in half an hour, with high efficiency.
- 【Semi-automatic Design】This electric hydraulic wood cutter adopts semi-automatic which is safer. Two-point braking can stop immediately, After one button is completed, the automatic return makes it easy to operate.
- 【Saving Time】The hydraulic wood cutter built-in side rails, which can keep logs stable when splitting, will make your wood splitting tasks much more enjoyable and much less time-consuming.
- 【Convenient to Use】This kind of electric log splitter is gas free, exhaust free and simple to run, portable hydraulic electric wood splitter, anyone can split their own logs at home.
- 【Easy to Move】The log splitter has efficient design with wheels for easy movement and operation, allowing the machine to be easily moved from site to site, with wrench switch, simple, safe and effective to operate.
1. Portable hydraulic electric wood splitter, anyone can split their own logs at home 2. Semi-automatic is safer, two-point braking can stop immediately 3. With wrench switch, simple, safe and effective to operate 4. With a powerful motor and 7 tons of separation force, it is a great choice for houses with wood stove or fireplaces 5. Built-in side rails, which can keep logs stable when splitting
Specification: Item Type: Electric Hydraulic Wood Cutter
Motor Power: 2200W/15A
Maximum Splitting Force: 7 tons
Motor Speed: 2950rpm
Maximum Cylinder Stroke: 15 3/8"(390mm)
Recording Capacity Diameter: 1 15/16" to 9 13/16"(50-250mm)
Maximum Cutting Length: 20 1/2"(520mm)
Hydraulic Oil Type: 46# (not included)
Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 2.8L
Wheel Diameter: Approx. 125mm / 4.9in
Size: Approx. 94 x 43 x 27cm / 37 x 16.9 x 10.6in
1 x Electric Hydraulic Wood Cutter
2 x Rubber Wheels
1 x Front Bracket
2 x Screw Set
1 x User Manual
Note: Please add 2.8L No. 46 hydraulic oil before power on.