Brand: European Gift
- 38oz. boiler capacity; Dual frothing; Mounted pressure gauge; Piston operated; Product Dimensions 14 x 10 x 16 inches
- Internal thermostat to control pressure
- Nickel plated, solid brass boilers
- Internal re-set switch in case of overheating
- Makes one or two cups at a time
Details: La Pavoni Professional Espresso Machine. La Pavoni was one of the first producers of commercial coffee equipment in the World. Their first home model, the Europiccola, was developed in 1968 and introduced at the San Francisco Houseware Show in 1971 where it won best product. In 1975 a larger model called Professional was introduced. These were the first lever home models producing single shots marketed in Europe and the U. S.