Brand: Lee Global Imports and Consulting, Inc.
- Single Digital Decanter with Teach Mode for brew volume to eliminate trial-and-error set-up
- Pulse brewing/pre-infusion - Allows the brew sequence to extract up to 20% more dissolved solids per batch of coffee
- Low Temp/No Brew - Allows the brew cycle to begin only when the water has reached the optimum brew temperature
- Also capable of being manually set to pour-over mode through the front
- Dual voltage with toggle switch models are available to accept 120/240V or 120V supply
Warranty: 2 year parts and 2 year labor
Details: Precision Brew single digital decanter that brews into a 1.9L (64oz.) up to 2.5L (85 oz.) air pot. Airport sold separately. The air pots hold freshly brewed coffee for hours without additional heat. Precise Brew Temperature - The brewer will hold the brew temperature to +/-1â°F during the complete brew cycle. Pour-Over Capability - Automatically converts to pour-over mode when the inlet valve does not sense water. Dual voltage with toggle switch models are available to accept 120/240V or 120V supply. Programmable number of pulses, pulse-on time and pulse-off time. Changing the pulse sequence does not affect the brew volume. Cycle Counter - The brewer counts the total number of brew cycles. Programming Lock-Out - The brewer settings can be "locked" to prevent tampering.
Package Dimensions: 29.5 x 26.5 x 12.5 inches