Brand: Lee Global Imports and Consulting, Inc.
- Real time operator feedback provides data on brew cycle countdown timer to know when the spray over will finish
- Programmable drip time allows operator to control the length of the time the brew basket will remain locked after the spray over is completed
- 3 brew volumes from 0.5 gallon (5.7L) to 1.5 gallon(5.7L); Each volume can be set by "teach" or pre-set mode to eliminate trial and error set up
- Plumbing: 3/8" (9.5 mm) flare water line at 30 - 70 psi required; Electrical: line cord not included; Export voltage
- Electrical: Line cord not included; Export voltage available, see International guide
Warranty: 1 year parts and 1 year labor
Details: Grindmaster's PBIC-430 is a twin, digitally controlled brewer. It includes 2 vacuum insulated, VS-1.55 shuttle with stand. The VS-1.55 Shuttle is a 1.5 gallon (5.7L) vacuum insulated, stainless steel container with stand. It is portable and will maintain freshly brewed coffee hot without additional cost. Programmable Pre-Infusion allows the operator complete control over the initial soaking of the grounds independently from pulse brewing feature. Programmable energy saving feature allows the brewer to go into energy conservation mode after three hours of inactivity. Scrolling dripping message indicating that the brew basket is draining. "Scrolling done message" indicating that the brew cycle is completely done. Brew variables are programmable through the front display: water temperature, brew volume, pulse brewing sequence, bypass percentage, low/temp/no brew. Precise brew temperature allows the brewer to hold the brew temperature to +/- 1 Fahrenheit during the complete brew cycle. "Programming Lockout" setting can be "locked" to prevent tampering. Bumper guides allow brewer to brew into 3.0 Liter air pots (Air pots sold separately).
Package Dimensions: 33.0 x 27.5 x 22.0 inches