Brand: Hamilton Beach
Color: Black & Stainless
- CAFE-QUALITY RESULTS: Indulge in espresso, cappuccinos and lattes right at home using either espresso pods or ground espresso.
- 15 BAR ITALIAN PUMP: Supplies the pressure necessary for excellent extraction and rich crema.
- EASY SETUP: No fiddling with brew heads in hard-to-access areas – just slide the patented Slide & Lock portafilter into place from the front of the machine and lock it on the side.
- SWIVELING STEAM WAND: Lets you steam and froth milk for cappuccinos and lattes.
- CUP WARMER: Keeps cups warm until serving time.
- TIP: Let your espresso machine run for 15-20 seconds before removing your cup. If using the single-serving filter, this yields 1-1.5 oz of espresso. If using the double-serving filter, this yields 2-3 oz espresso.
Details: Take the next step in your pursuit of the perfect cup with the 15-Bar Italian Pump Espresso. You choose either finely ground espresso or a pod, add a tablespoon of espresso or a single pod for each shot and brew with a simple flick of a lever. Unlike other high-tech machines that can be difficult to operate and cost thousands, the Hamilton Beach Espresso Maker has patented slide & lock technology that makes achieving cafe-quality results practically effortless. Always use cold water to make coffee. Warm water or other liquids could damage your espresso maker. If the water from the reservoir is heated, it should take less than 5 seconds for the espresso to start pouring. A full demitasse will take between 15-20 seconds . A teacup and average size mug will comfortably fit under the spout but a travel mug will be too large ad when the portafilter is locked in place , there will be about 4 ½ inches from the drip tray to the spout and also the product is bpa free.