- Cover collar allowing 1 1/2-inch vertical adjustment
- Snap-in weir that adjusts automatically to 4 1/2-inch variation in water level
- Optional float/by-pass valve
- Stackable notched extension collar allows infinitevertical adjustment
- All SP1080 Series Skimmers are available with float valve and equalizer kit to meet specific NSF commercial requirements.
Details: Product Description
Hayward SP1084 Auto-Skim In-Ground Pool Skimmer, Square
From the Manufacturer
Skim Master is a non-corrosive, large capacity automatic surface skimmer featuring a round, tamper-proof access cover, self-adjusting 8-inch weir with stainless steel spring for added strength, dual outlets, and threaded internal connections for pressure testing. The optional float/bypass valve provides a suction outlet thru skimmer system and an automatic pump bypass for low water conditions. No glue is used in manufacturing, promoting maximum strength and longevity. Both the SP1071 and SP1070 Series provide a knockout overflow port that guards against overflow or pool water refill. Auto-Skim features include an automatic bypass for low water conditions, adjustable cover collar, snap-in weir that adjusts automatically to water level fluctuations up to 4 1/2-inch, a rigid, 163 cubic inch basket, integral Flo-Control slide plate and a choice of threads for piping versatility. The Float Valve and Equalizer Kit provides maximum flexibility for your swimming pool application. NSF commercial application needs can be met by adding the kit to any of Hayward‘s SP1070 or SP1080 Series Skimmers.