- The Hayward TriStar VS Variable-Speed 1.85 HP Pool Pump provides the ultimate in energy efficiency, saving up to 90%, or $1500 per year, on energy costs—and may be eligible for local utility rebates, too
- Designed to replace most full-rate high-performance pumps up to 1.5 full-rate or 2.0 max-rate HP
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan-cooled motor offers more efficient operation and long-lasting reliability
- No-rib, extra-large basket design ensures easy leaf and debris removal and extends time between cleanings
- Integrated, programmable digital interface with 24-hour programmable clock provides simple, intuitive operation
Details: Hayward’s TriStar VS 1.85 HP Variable-Speed Pool Pump belongs to the TriStar family—the most energy-efficient pumps among leading brands, according to EPA ENERGY STAR third-party testing. It offers energy savings of up to 90%, or $1500 per year, with a super-efficient, ultra-quiet permanent magnet totally enclosed fan-cooled motor and integrated electronic drive. In addition, its all-in-one controller compatibility makes it easy to integrate with any new or existing automation system. From installation to operation, it’s one of the industry’s easiest, most efficient pump upgrades.