- THE MOST COMPLETE CLEAN: The TriVac 700 is the only pool cleaner that can skim debris from the surface of the water or thoroughly vacuum the floor, walls and coves
- PATENTED AQUADRIVE TECHNOLOGY: Patented AquaDrive technology uses powerful water jets to propel the cleaner forward, providing superior coverage that won't harm your pool’s finish
- XL EASY-OPEN DEBRIS BAG: The patented XL debris bag includes a unique float system that allows the TriVac 700 to carry more debris, requiring less bag emptying and maintenance
- LOW-IMPACT, SUPER-GRIP WHEELS: Unlike standard, hard, 'non-grip' wheels – TriVac 700's wheel system provides 'non-slip' grip on your pool floor and walls for ultimate cleaning power and reduced wear and tear on pool surfaces
- PICKS UP LARGER DEBRIS: The TriVac 700's wide vacuum inlet allows it to vacuum up larger debris at a more efficient rate
Details: TriVac 700 pressure cleaner is the only cleaner capable of skimming debris from the surface of the water in addition to vacuuming the pool floor, walls and coves. If skimming is not required, the TriVac 500 thoroughly cleans the pool floor, walls and coves. Both TriVac models are equipped with patented AquaDrive technology - powerful jets that propel the cleaners around the pool - as well as several other exclusive features.