- Hide offers a perfect 316L Marine-Grade Stainless Steel skimmer cover kit for Hayward swimming pools. Hide skimmer lids can be installed into new or existing pools. Our pool skimmer installs most landscape materials.
- Our pool skimmer installs most landscape materials. HIDE Cover is the stainless-steel tray that holds your inlay (landscape) materials you’ve chosen e.g., tile, paver, concrete, decking, etc.
- HIDE Edge Protector is a Stainless-steel frame inserted into a recess within the landscaped area. It protects the copping/surrounds from chipping/breakage when the inlay cover is opened/closed.
- HIDE Safety Kit is a stainless-steel tool to enable the installed HIDE Cover to be safely and easily opened/closed. Our skimmer lid is the most versatile cover in the market.
- Awarded # 1 'Best New Pool Construction Product'. Our cover lids have 10-years warranty - Maintenance Required. These pool accessories are distributed throughout the world.
Details: HIDE SKIMMER LIDHSL12-1.2.
Complete Install Kit to Suit Inlay Material 1" to 11/4” Kit includes HIDE adhesive, HIDE key, height adjuster, edge protector, skimmer lid, installation instructions, maintenance and care instructions. Bonding point also included.
CAN I UPGRADE MY OLD LANDSCAPE LID TO A HIDE?
Most certainly! For example, many customers who are tired of replacing their broken plastic Skimmer Covers or have a broken loose stone, choose to upgrade to a HIDE cover. Simply purchase a HIDE Skimmer Lid Kit.
Replacing any type of existing landscape lid such as pool skimmer lid and drain access cover with a HIDE is simple and easy
The HIDE range of inlay covers is the perfect choice for your new landscape project or pool installation! Purchasing a HIDE cover is simple with our kit-based range and, once installed, a HIDE cover is super simple to use and maintain.
Each HIDE kit comes with a comprehensive set of installation instructions for a professional contractor and includes the home owners’ warranty and safety key. The install process in a new project is quick and easy – which also means cost-effective!
Each HIDE kit contains comprehensive installation instructions with diagrams and a list of standard contractor tools required to complete the install. The process is quick and easy for a professional contractor.
Please ensure you have engaged a licensed, suitably experienced contractor to install the HIDE product. Prior to commencing the install, please ask your contractor to read the Installation manual thoroughly, and follow the instructions closely when fitting.
Please note, a contractor’s failure to comply with the correct installation instructions will void your 10 year warranty.
***Refer to Images for correct sizing chart to suit your decking/inlay material*** Inlay Material not included. Not Suitable for Concrete – refer HSL12-1.6