- Stainless Steel housing and heavy-duty construction
- Stay-cool technology keeps nozzle cool when using with hot water temperature
- Patented locking trigger mechanism reduces hand fatigue
- Flow Rate from 3.25 GPM @ 20psi up to 9 (GPM) @ 100 psi
- Maximum water temperature: 200ºF (93ºC) and Maximum working pressure: 150psi
Details: The Strahman Hydro-Pro 150 industrial hose spray nozzle is engineered for strength and durability with a stainless steel housing that resists rusting and leaking. The nozzle is ergonomically designed to reduce hand fatigue through the patented locking mechanism in the trigger that maintains pressure on the trigger and locks the desired spray pattern reducing misdirected spray. The unit is lightweight, less than 2 lbs., with a waterproof nylon cover that resists cracks and abrasions, and stays cool to the touch even when using at a temperature as hot as 200ºF. This is one of the most advanced industrial spray nozzles on the market for washdown sanitation applications for food and beverage processing, dairy, farm, pharmaceutical, laboratory research, and meat processing. This is an original equipment equipment from Strahman Valves, Inc.