- ✔️【Stay Cool All Night Long】The 10-inch queen mattress features an open-cell design to keep it more breathable, which could make you sleep cool all night.
- ✔️【More Responsive】Our high resilience foam relieves pressure points and conforms to your body, providing unparalleled support during the night. Say goodbye to Back pain. But it also bounces back fast, so you never feel “stuck” if you move around at night, More responsive than traditional foam.
- ✔️【Last Support】The high-density base gives your body targeted support to ease tension and help you sleep in perfect alignment. It provides the same support as spring. In addition, It provides added support under your head, back, and legs. And it gives your shoulders and hips extra cushion.
- ✔️【Mattress in A Box】- Mattress ships compressed and rolled in a box, conveniently delivered to your door for easy set-up. Please allow up to 72 hours for mattress to expand and potential odor dissipate.
- ✔️【Risk-Free 100 Night Trial】- Sleeping preferences vary from person to person, and it takes time to decide if a new mattress is right for you. So Inofia offers 100 risk-free nights trial for this mattress, so that you can be confident of the quality. If you have any question, feel free to contact Inofia at any time.
Main features of Inofia adaptive mattress in a box
Balance and Support - Inofia mattress strikes the perfect balance between firm and plush, it's just right for sleepers of all shapes,sizes and comfort preferences.
High Quality Foam - CertiPUR-US Certified, safely made without PBDE fire retardants, lead, mercury, formaldehyde, and other potentially harmful materials.
Breathable Soft Knitted Fabric Cover - The top cover is made of super breathable soft knitted fabrics, help absorb moisture and regulate temperature.
Non-slip bottom - The solid-quality cotton blanket and strong non-slip bottom polyester fabric cover ensure the ultimate support of the whole mattress.
Easy to Set-up:
1. Place box onto a flat surface in your bedroom and carefully pull mattress out.
2. Use the special case unpacker attached in the package. Do not use other knife or scissors in case of damage. Roll out the compressed mattress onto a clean flat surface.
3. Allow up to 72 hours for expansion to original shape and dissipate the odor.
4. Put the mattress on your bed and have a good night of sleep.
Keep distance and enough room to the mattress when opening, as it may have a risk to smack people when expanding.
Get the right size at the first time:
Twin size：75" L x 39" W x 8" H
Twin XL size：80" L x 39" W x 8" H
Full size：75" L x 54" W x 8" H
Queen size：80" L x 60" W x 8" H
Twin size：75" L x 39" W x 10" H
Twin XL size：80" L x 39" W x 10" H
Full size：75" L x 54" W x 10" H
Queen size：80" L x 60" W x 10" H
Twin size：75" L x 39" W x 12" H
Twin XL size：80" L x 39" W x 12" H
Full size：75" L x 54" W x 12" H
Queen size：80" L x 60" W x 12" H