Brand: Island Umbrella
Color: Terra Cotta
- Convenience And Versatility – A Movable Canopy And Multiple Tilt Positions Will Shade You From All Angles. The Offset Construction Allows You To Enjoy The 71 Square Feet Of Sun Protection Without The Need For An Inconvenient, Center Pole.
- Stability And Support – The Anodized-Aluminum Pole And Canopy Ribs Provide A Sturdy, Solid Support System. Powder-Coated To Resist Corrosion, Its Beautiful Bronze Finish Will Withstand The Elements For Years Of Enjoyment.
- Weather-Resistantfade, Mildew, And Water-Repellant, The Olefin Canopy Will Withstand The Harshest Sunlight And The Heaviest Downpours. Its Wind Vent Provides Stability Against Strong Gusts.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – Your Product Comes With A 2-Year Warranty On The Fabric And A 1-Year Warranty On The Pole And Structure. It Will Arrive Damage Free With All Necessary Parts And Accessories. If Something Goes Wrong, We'Ll Work Tirelessly Until You'Re Satisfied.
- Dimensions – 10.5-Ft L X 10-Ft W X 8.25-Ft H
Details: Let your cares drift away as you relax under 71 square feet of shade. More versatile than a traditional market umbrella, the offset, cantilever design offers optimal coverage without a center pole obstructing your view or conversations. Effortlessly block the sun’s glare by adjusting the height and angle of the Santiago’s 10-ft canopy with the crank lift and locking-tilt mechanism. Crafted from weather-resistant, olefin fabric, the canopy features a single vent to provide air circulation and extra stability when it’s breezy. The 2-in offset pole, cross-base and 8-rib support system are made of rust-resistant aluminum and sealed in a powder-coated bronze finish. The Santiago is backed by a 2-year warranty on the olefin fabric canopy and a 1-year warranty on the pole and structure. 120-lb cross-arm base weights or 4 patio stones are recommended, but are not included.