Brand: Jennifer Taylor Home
Color: Hunter Green
- Jennifer Taylor Home Havilland Upholstered Loveseat, Hunter Green, 100% Polyester, Velvet, 59 L X 21.5 W X 29 H
- Bench-Made Home Furnishing Products Carefully Hand Built By Experienced Craftsmen And Women
- A Sturdy Frame Of Kiln-Dried Solid Hardwood And 11-Layer Plywood For Strength And Support That Will Last
- Upholstered In High-Quality Woven Fabric Atop Premium High-Density Flame-Retardant Foam For A Luxurious Medium Firm Feel
- From The Brand : Jennifer Taylor Home
Publisher: ACG Green Group, Inc.
Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer.
The Luna Collection Loveseat by Jennifer Taylor Home is far from your typical. The unique crescent back, pleated rolled arms, and tall solid wood stained legs brings about the subtle elegance of East Asian art and is sure to standout. Finished with a zinc nailhead trim and 2 matching bolster pillows, this masterpiece is perfect for the living room, or bedroom.
Completely built by hand, premium fabric is wrapped around a sturdy kiln-dried solid wood frame and high-quality high-density foam to assure long lasting support and comfort. Don't settle for anything less than the ultra-premium look and quality of Jennifer Taylor Home bench-made furniture.
- Crafted from solid kiln-dried birch, which is a strong hardwood ideal for furniture making
- Hand applied zinc finish nailhead accents
- Solid wood hand-stained legs
- Premium woven polyester wrapped around high-density flame-retardant foam padding and cushions for a luxurious medium firm feel
- Two matching bolster pillows included
- Masterfully handmade by experienced furniture craftsmen and women
- Pattern: Solid
- Main Fabric: Velvet
- Color: Burgundy, Purple, Opal Grey, Dark Navy Blue, Hunter Green
- Weight Capacity: 400 LB
- Simple assembly required
- Dry clean or spot clean only
- Overall Dimensions (inches): 59 W x 21.5 D x 29 H
- Seat Dimensions (inches): 44 L x 18.5 D x 18.5 H
- Leg Height (inches): 5 H
- Arm Height (inches): 29 H
Package Dimensions: 60.0 x 23.0 x 21.8 inches