Brand: Jennifer Taylor Home
Color: Light Grey
- Jennifer Taylor Home Julian flare Arm accent chair, Light Grey, 100% polyester, Yarn Dyed, 34 L x 34 W x 36 H
- Bench made home furnishing products carefully Hand built by Experienced craftsmen and women
- A Sturdy frame of kiln-dried solid hardwood and 11-layer plywood for strength and support that will last
- Upholstered in high-quality Woven fabric atop premium high-density flame-retardant foam for a luxurious medium firm feel
- High-strength sinuous Spring Suspension for long lasting comfort and support
Details: The Julian collection by Jennifer Taylor Home is the perfect addition to any living space looking to add a bit of a modern or contemporary flair. The Julian is upholstered with high-quality fabrics and the wood frames and legs are made from kiln dried Birchwood which provides exceptional support and stability. This accent chair brings Class and lounging comfort to any room in the home. Jennifer Taylor Home offers a unique versatility in design and makes use of a variety of trend inspired color palettes and textures. Our products bring new life to the classic American home. Features: - crafted from Birch, which is a strong hardwood ideal for furniture making - all exposed hardware has a zinc finish - premium woven polyester wrapped around high-density flame-retardant foam padding and cushions for a medium firm feel - masterfully Handmade by experienced furniture craftsmen and women - pattern: solid - main fabric: dyed - color: Light Grey - weight capacity: 300 lb. - some assembly required - dry clean or spot clean only - Dimensions (inches): 34 W x 34 d x 36 h - seat Dimensions (inches): 24 L x 22 W x 20 h - arm Height (inches): 27 h - leg Dimensions (inches): 6 h - weight: 46 lb. due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colors may appear different on different monitors. Since it is not possible to our online colors will look the same on all Computers, we do not that what you See accurately portrays the color of the Actual product. If it is important that the sample be exact, we highly recommended that you order a swatch sample first, before placing the order.