Brand: Jennifer Taylor Home
Color: Arctic Blue
- Jennifer Taylor Home Kelly button Tufted accent Arm chair, Arctic Blue, 100% polyester, velvet, 31 L x 34. 5 W x 33. 5 H
- Bench made home furnishing products carefully Hand built by Experienced craftsmen and women
- A Sturdy frame of kiln-dried solid hardwood and 11-layer plywood for strength and support that will last
- Upholstered in high-quality Woven fabric atop premium high-density flame-retardant foam for a luxurious medium firm feel
- High-strength sinuous Spring Suspension for long lasting comfort and support
Details: The Kelly collection by Jennifer Taylor Home is the perfect addition to any living space looking to add a bit of a traditional flair. The Kelly is upholstered with high-quality fabric and the solid wood frame is made from kiln-dried Birch which provides exceptional support and stability. Crafted beautifully with accented hand tufting along the back and inner arms, this tufted accent chair brings Class and lounging comfort to any room in the home. We offer a unique versatility in design and make use of a variety of trend inspired color palettes and textures and bring new life to the classic American home. Features: - crafted from Birch, which is a strong hardwood ideal for furniture making - all exposed hardware has a zinc finish - premium woven polyester wrapped around high-density flame-retardant foam padding and cushions for a medium firm feel - masterfully Handmade by experienced furniture craftsmen and women - pattern: solid - main fabric: velvet - color: satin teal, Arctic Blue - weight capacity: 300 lb. - dry clean or spot clean only - some assembly required - Dimensions (inches): 31 W x 34. 5 d x 33. 5 h - seat Dimensions (inches): 22 L x 22 W x 18. 5 h - arm Height (inches): 24 h - front leg Dimensions (inches): 6 L x 2. 5 W x 2. 5 h - rear leg Dimensions (inches): 6 L x 2 W x 2 h - weight: 43 lb. due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colors may appear different on different monitors. Since it is not possible to our online colors will look the same on all Computers, we do not that what you See accurately portrays the color of the Actual product. If it is important that the sample be exact, we highly recommended that you order a swatch sample first, before placing the order.