Brand: Life Saver Pool Fence
- Key lockable self-closing, self-latching gate kit
- Industrial-strength mesh fence at recommend U. S. CPSC height of 4 feet with a 1/2-inch stainless steel pin at the base
- Fence can be easily removed when no children are present and re-inserted when needed. Non-corrosive latching system without sharp hooks or points
- Aluminum, powder-coated Square stock; sturdy double-truss uprights; industrial-strength mesh
- Backed by a limited lifetime ; installation requires rotary hammer drill and long shaft masonry bit (not included); 7-day-a-week phone support
Details: New for 2019 - An integral part of the Pool Fence DIY pool safety system from Life Saver, this kit features a Black, self-closing, self-latching arched-top gate that will help make your backyard pool area a safer place for children. The Pool Fence DIY Arched Gate operates with sturdy double-truss uprights, ultra-reliable magnetic latch (designed specifically for securing gates around swimming pools), and self-closing gate hinges. The Pool Fence DIY Gate has a 4-foot height (recommended by the Consumer Product Safety Commission) with a 2. 5-foot walk-through (30" inch) opening. Its aluminum, powder-coated square stock matches Life Saver's Pool Fence DIY durable mesh fencing. It also features industrial-strength Text Ilene PVC-coated nylon mesh, which has a strength rating of 387 pounds per square inch. The UV-resistant mesh provides years of use in all weather conditions. The gate has an adjustable swing for left- or right-handed opening. All hardware for concrete installation included. Installation requires a rotary hammer drill with a standard 5/8-inch x 14-inch (minimum) masonry bit (not included). The optional Pool Fence DIY Drill Guide (sold separately) takes the guesswork out of the drilling process for proper in-ground installation. Pool Fence DIY offers 7-days-a-week installation support by phone, and this gate is backed by a limited lifetime . A family owned and operated company based in Delray Beach, FL, Life Saver has been keeping little feet on solid ground for over 30 years. In addition to Pool Fence DIY, Life Saver offers a contractor-installed Pool Fence option.