Brand: Max & Lily
- Solid New Zealand Pine wood bed frame | Durable, non-toxic, low VOC finish | Mattresses are not included
- Product overall dimensions – 81.5” L x 42.5” W x 36” H | Twin upper bunk – 79" L x 40" W x 30" H | Trundle lower bunk – 74.5" L x 40" W x 11.7" H | Distance between slats – 8.75” | Weight limit (each) – 400 lbs.
- Flush color matching hardware for a clean look | Does not require a box Spring | Slat platform included
- Metal on metal structural connections won't loosen over time | Slatted headboard with MDF panel footboard for stability
- Top bunk accommodates a standard twin size mattress, not over 8" thickness | Recommended size mattress for the trundle – 72.5” L x 38.5” W x 8” H
Details: When it's time to move out of the nursery and into toddler or kid-sized furniture, Max & Lily kids furniture brings the style, quality and affordability That families want. Solid new Zealand pine wood construction and the flexibility to convert these bunks into separate twin beds set Max & Lily bunk beds apart. A sleepover classic, the included trundle provides additional bed space and rolls on casters. Includes upper/lower bunk slat rolls. Weight capacity is 400-pounds per bed. With tall 14" Guardrails the bed safely fits standard mattress sizes. A reversible straight ladder with rounded edges offers comfortable, easy climbing. Ladder's hand-hole detail adds safety & Style. The space-saving design is perfect for smaller rooms. Recommended for 8-foot and higher ceilings. The bunks easily separate into 2 free-standing Twin beds. Finish is easy to maintain and long-lasting. Hardware is counter sunk and color matching to create a clean, smooth look. Max & Lily kids furniture includes bunks, storage and trundle beds as well as tables, chairs and storage solutions. The line features modern looks, great colors, and quality construction. Max & Lily is a member of the Maxwood Furniture family of brands. This bed meets or exceeds Federal safety standards For children’s furniture. 2+ adults are wanted for assembly. Bed ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction. Instructions and required hardware is included.