- BEST REVIEWED MATTRESS - Purchase the top rated twin mattress at the lowest price. Aveline delivers high quality memory foam comfort and support at a price you can afford.
- SLEEP SOUNDLY - Reduce pressure on your head, neck and spine with an open cell memory foam twin mattress. Aveline helps align your spine and reduce pressure on your hips, lower back and shoulders.
- INDEPENDENTLY TESTED - The foam inside is CertiPUR-US certified so you can be sure it’s made without formaldehyde, heavy metals, PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants, and is low on VOC.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - Over 98% of Aveline customers are satisfied with their purchase and buy more as the need arises. Back that up with our 10-year warranty, and you can rest easy knowing you are purchasing a quality mattress at an exceptional price.
- COOLING MATTRESS - Aveline comes with gel-infused memory foam top layer that is open cell and ventilated. Sleep comfortably while reducing sweat and perspiration during hot or humid weather.
Details: Take a deep breath and exhale because you've found your pathway to that perfect sleep with the Aveline 6 inch pressure relief twin memory foam mattress. Topped with gel-infused memory foam to keep your body climate steady, this firm twin mattress dissipates your body heat while quickly conforming to your weight and position. Sleep peacefully with an open cell ventilated memory foam solution that relieves pressure points, reduces bounce between two sleepers, and delivers welcome relief from the aches and pains of traditional twin mattresses. Aveline cooling gel twin mattress is CertiPUR-US certified by accredited independent testing laboratories, so you can be confident that the memory foam is made without formaldehyde, ozone depleters, mercury, and other heavy metals including PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants, and is low on VOC. This 6 inch twin memory foam mattress comes vacuum-packed and rolled to fit into an easily portable box. It takes 2 to 4 hours for the twin gel mattress from your bed in a box to expand most of the way and a day to expand fully. Includes a removable stretch knit diamond patterned cover. Box spring or foundation is optional. Slatted bases should be less than 3" apart.