- VERSATILE NATURAL MATTRESS: These 100% GOTS certified mattresses feature two sides to suit your child's development; a waterproof side and a luxurious quilted side
- NON-TOXIC: Our mattresses pass all government flammability requirements while maintaining UL/GREENGUARD certifications for low chemical emissions
- BREATHABLE: Premium organic cotton filling over steel coils allows more airflow for a cooler, less sweaty sleep.
- 7" THICK MATTRESS: This natural mattress is free of harsh chemicals and adhesives and measures 53" x 75" x 7"
- HANDCRAFTED: All Naturepedic mattresses are made in the USA with domestic and imported components; when shipped to you it arrives compressed in a convenient roll
Details: Your Child's First 'Big Kid' Bed
The Naturepedic 2-in-1 Organic Kid's Mattress is a highly versatile mattress made for bunk beds, platform beds, and trundles. This mattress offers comfortable support with natural, non-toxic materials. The innovative design is waterproof on one side and luxuriously quilted top on the other. The waterproof surface wipes clean and is helpful for potty training and bed-wetters. Once training is complete, parents can flip the mattress over for the more mature quilted feel.
A Healthier Mattress Choice for Kids
Naturepedic uses only organic, natural, and non-toxic materials when handcrafting their mattresses. They are 100% GOTS certified mattresses meaning they meet organic and non-toxic standards by the USDA. Our mattresses are made of organic cotton fabric and filling and meet
all flammability requirements without any flame retardants or barriers; ultimately eliminating any harsh chemicals common to mattresses. Both MADE-SAFE and UL/GREENGUARD certifications confirm these mattresses do not contain harmful ingredients or release vapors or gases that could impact human health.
Twin: 38" x 75" x 7"
Twin Trundle: 38" x 75" x 6"
Twin Trundle Short: 38" x 71" x 6"
Full: 53" x 75" x 7"