- Digital Temperature Control - The NewAir Chest Freezer comes with a range of 50° F for cellaring all the way down to -14.8° F for a deep freeze, you can choose the optimal temperature for frozen meats, veggies, prepared foods and more
- Easily Adjust Temperature - Easily change the temperature by using the adjustable thermostat located on the front of the freezer. Simply set your desired temperature depending on what you would like to freeze and you're set.
- Fast Freeze Mode - Preserve freezer items with Flash-freeze, Set the freezer to Flash-Freeze for items for long-term preservation and gets them to a safe storage temperature.
- Door Alarm - If you've ever lost a freezer full of food, you know just how expensive — and heartbreaking — it can be. That's why the NewAir Compact Chest Freezer features a door alarm to prevent accidental losses.
- Compact with Big Benefits - Our Freezer comes with 6.7 cubic feet of storage space, this compact chest freezer fits anywhere while still providing ample room for extra food.
Details: New Air Chest Freezer - 7 Cubic Feet Reach In Freezer Chest - Quiet Freezer with Digital Temperature Control, Open Door Alarm, and Fast Freeze Mode - Black
1. Precise Digital Temperature Controls
The NewAir 7.0 Cu. Ft. Compact Chest Freezer puts you in control of food preservation with an easy-to-use digital thermostat. With a range of 50° F for cellaring all the way down to -14.8° F for a deep freeze, you can choose the optimal temperature for frozen meats, veggies, prepared foods and more. No need for trial and error with an old-fashioned dial — just type in your temp and go
2. Fast Freeze Mode
Counting on a deep freezer to keep foods fresh longer? With Fast Freeze Mode, you can reduce the time it takes to get your foodstuffs to a safe storage temperature. Fast Freeze Mode injects extra-cold air to flash-freeze room-temperature foods, avoiding large ice crystals and freezer burn. This setting is perfect for hunters, fishermen, and homesteaders putting up frozen fruit and veggies for the winter — and for suburban families, too
3. Door Alarm for Extra Protection
If you've ever lost a freezer full of food, you know just how expensive — and heartbreaking — it can be. That's why the NewAir Top Open Freezer features a door alarm to prevent accidental losses and help you keep cold air in where it belongs. It's perfect for peace of mind.