- AUTHENTIC GRILL: Experience an authentic Argentinian-style meal right at home with this backyard gaucho grill
- LARGE COOKING AREA: Large 30-inch grill allows for 475 square inches of cooking area that grills up to 20 burgers at once
- EASY ACCESS TO BASE: Features split grate that allows for easy access to charcoal or wood insert base
- ADJUSTABLE GRATE: Easily change the heat intensity by adjusting the grate height form 2 to 6 inches
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Includes 1 gaucho grill with lid, 2 swivel casters, 1 grill stand, 1 fire stoker, and 1 coal shovel to get started grilling right away
Details: Imagine a home-cooked, authentic Argentinian-style meal right in your own backyard. Make your fantasy a reality with the 30-inch Nuke Pampa Outdoor Cooking Gaucho Grill. Create decadent smoke-roasted meats, perfectly seared seafood, grilled vegetables, and more on 475 square inches of cooking space. Equipped with all necessary hardware and step-by-step DIY assembly instructions, easily put this gaucho grill together and start cooking. First, assemble the structure of the grill by joining the 2 sides to the reins in a criss-cross direction, and screw in the bolts. Place the lower front rein for added stability, secure the grill on the base, and lastly, invite friends, family, and loved ones over for a weekend backyard barbeque. A unique split grill grate design allows for easy access to the lower section of the grill where the charcoal is placed. To ensure even heat distribution, the grill base is lined with heat-refractory bricks that withstand up to 2,400 degrees Fahrenheit. Use the side arm to raise and lower the grill surface to attain precise heat adjustments. Elevate your grilling experience with Nuke's 30-Inch Argentinian-Style Gaucho Grill.