- 36 inches square pan assembly 30 inches square burner, with 1/2 inch inlet in the middle
- 1 1/4 flange on all sides for simple drop-in installation. Rated BTU Max: 435,000
- Fuel distribution ports are precision drilled for smoother gas flow and better flame
- Perfect square pan for DIY in your backyard
- Outfitted for natural gas and propane (Propane: an air mixer valve must be installed)
Details: Complete your fire pit with Onlyfire Drop-in Fire Pit Burner Ring and Pan Assembly. Our product is made of 304 stainless steel in a brushed finish, is sure to provide long lasting durability. Perfect square pan for DIY in your backyard.
The pan features weep holes to assist with water drainage to reduce the risk of burner or system damage, and also includes a welded nipple that connects the burner ring to the gas source. Gas fire pit pans are a crucial component to maintain the safety and construction of your fire pit - they help to support your burner ring, separate the air mixer from the fire pit media (for LP applications), and save money by reducing the amount of fire media you would otherwise need.
Fitting The Tray
The cut out required in the fire pit structure needs to be approximately 1/2 inch larger on all sides than the size of tray you are using. That will allow for an easy but secure fit, as the tray will be sitting securely on 1 inch of flange on all sides.