- Recommended saw size: 38 to 62cc, bar length: 11-20-inch (28-50cm)
- 20lpx: .325" pitch, .050" gauge; 21lpx: .325" pitch, .058" gauge; 22lpx: .325" pitch, .063" gauge
- Blued cutters provide superior corrosion resistance and improved strength
- "X" grind-Enhanced grind geometry significantly improves out-of-box sharpness with substantial speed improvement in boring and bias (undercut) modes
- Warning: oregon 20, 21, and 22lgx super 70 chains may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the saw operator or bystanders
Details: OREGON20LPX, 21LPX, 22LPX Super 20 Chain is a high-performance chain for professional woodcutters who use .325"-pitch saws. This chain contains top-performing square-corner "chisel" cutters and the bumber drive links help reduce kickback. The Super 20 Chain is the .325" version of our popular Super 70 chain.