- IntelliChlor commercial salt chlorine generator
- Designed to produce up to 6 lbs of chlorine in a 24-hour period from a single cell
- Works with ORP control system to generate chlorine on demand
- All power centers are pre-wired for 220 VAC and ORP and conveniently mounted on backboards
- 1-year limited warranty; Measures 3-inch length by 2/3-inch height by 3-inch width
Details: Cell blades are rated for 10,000 hours of operation, under normal operating conditions. Built-in intelligence primary cell reads salt levels and communicates to all secondary cells. Full diagnostic capabilities, including cell life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time. Captures all performance data daily, production settings, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt readings and water temperature averages. Easy-to-view display enables fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output and water flow. Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low water temperature conditions. On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale build-up to maximize cell life. Designed to produce up to 6 lbs of chlorine in a 24-hour period from a single cell. Cells have commercial coating for maximum performance. Works with ORP control system to generate chlorine on demand. All power centers are pre-wired for 220 VAC and ORP and conveniently mounted on backboards. Manifold CIC 2 lb output cells in combinations that produce from 4 lbs to 16 lbs of chlorine per day. One-year limited warranty. Measures 3-inch length by 2/3-inch height by 3-inch width.