- Heavy-duty closure provides easy inspection, and features an easy-to-read pressure gauge with air relief valve. (Valve NOT included)
- Swing-away diffuser allows instant access to sand and all internal parts.
- All internal parts are threaded for ease of service.
- Internal air bleed.
- Combination sand and water drain makes servicing and winterizing fast and easy.
- Heavy-duty closure provides easy inspection, and features an easy-to-read pressure gauge with air relief valve
- Swing-away diffuser allows instant access to sand and all internal parts
- All internal parts are threaded for ease of service
- Internal air bleed
- The bulkhead connectors are the two externally threaded ports on the side of the filter. The image shows union connectors on the bulkheads. Those unions are sold separately.
- Combination sand and water drain makes servicing and winterizing fast and easy
- Maximum Operating Pressure 50 psi
Details: Product Description
The Triton II Side mount Filter is the original and still industry standard. Pentair's unique process creates a one piece, fiberglass reinforced tank with UV resistant surface finish for years of unequaled stength and durability. This unique method locks in fiberglass, preventing fibers from "blooming" under harsh conditions. The TR60 has 3.14 Sq Ft of effective filtration area and a flow rate of 63 GPM. Turn over Capacity in Gallons : 8 hour (30,240) , 10 Hour (37,800) , and 12 Hour (45,360). (Valve NOT included)
From the Manufacturer
The Triton II Filter is the result of over 40 years of product evolution and refinement. It has set the industry standard for effectiveness, efficiency, long runs between service and providing years of dependable, low maintenance operation. The Triton II filter features a special internal design that keeps the sand bed level, ensuring even water flow and resulting in the most efficient filtration possible. Time proven internal design ensures that all water receives maximum filtration for crystal clear results. Glaslok process creates one-piece, fiberglass-reinforced tank with a UV-resistant coating for years of dependable, corrosion-resistant service. Flow system design controls filtration quality and ensures maximum run times between backwashing to save time.