- 13' x 13' super large space can accommodate a set of sofas or 4 tables, allowing 15 people to move freely below.
- High Quality 100% waterproof 150D Oxford canopy with sliver coating. reduce the heat,anti UV-block 99% harmful rays UV,FADE RESISTANT-all-weather use.Flame resistant according to the standard CPAI-84
- 3 different heights available. Features pinch-free buttons on each leg. Just adjust with button for your preferred shade coverage.Powder coated steel frame offers the most strength and durability
- Pre installed frame , fully assembled One-Piece sturdy metal frame with easy to use push button locking mechanism. Set up quick by two person, easier with four persons
- Wheeled bag included for easy transport and storage. Remember to stabilize the canopy with guy ropes and stakes included. NOTE: Please close the canopy in a high wind situation.
School events/ weekend music festivals/ camping excursions/ tailgate parties/ backyard parties/ outdoor sporting events/ beach, lake, river trips and more!
Simply extend the steel frame, place skylights on top, attach the canopy top, push up on the push-button control system to lock the frame, extend the legs (3 position). Sets up in minutes.
Shadow area：169 Sq. Ft
Peak height: 110 INCH
Rolling carry bag: 52 x 10.2 x 10.2 inches
Shipping weight: 43.65 LBS
Roller bag x 1pcs,
Pre installed frame x 1pcs,
Top canopy x 1pcs,
Corner Curtain x 4pcs
Ground pins x 8pcs
Canopies are designed for temporary use only, not meant for permanent use.
Do not set up canopy on a steep incline.
Never set up your canopy in windy, rainy or snowy conditions. If you allow rain or snow to accumulate, the canopy will collapse.
Any rain and wind conditions over 10-15 mph may damage your canopy. If there is inclement weather, we recommend taking your canopy down immediately.
Always store your canopy top completely dry; do not put away wet or damp as this can promote mold and mildew.