Brand: POLY & BARK
Color: Cognac Tan
- Full-grain pure-aniline (cognac tan) or semi-aniline (all other colors) dyed Italian tanned leather upholstery
- Cognac tan color features a non pigmented leather accentuating the natural beauty of the hide. The leather will scuff and will develop into a beautiful vintage patina with use
- Each hide is unique and will vary in depth of color. Tailored tufted seat back and arms. Sturdy corner blocked wooden frame. High density foam with polyester filling
- Feather down topper on seating surfaces. Pirelli webbing support. Loose, non-reversible seat cushions. Solid wood legs in a mahogany finish
- Simple assembly required (approximately 10 minutes). Includes curbside delivery
Details: Crafted with a hat tip to vintage silhouettes, the Essex sofa brings stately style to your living room or den with pure-aniline dyed Italian tanned full-grain leather upholstery that emphasizes the natural beauty of each hide offering a unique look to each piece. With minimal processing, aniline hides proudly display the natural hallmarks of genuine leather such as fat wrinkles, growth marks, healed scars, insect bites and scratches. Similar to marble or a beautiful piece of timber, each leather will vary in color tone and pattern and will change, mark and stain, softening into its rich patina with age. A diamond tufted back drops to smooth and supremely comfortable cushions outfitted with duck feather down interiors for a seating experience that lives up to this sofa’s refined look. Tapered solid wood legs with mahogany finish add a tailored touch to this modern-day classic.