Brand: POLY & BARK
Color: Vintage Brown
- Full-grain pure-aniline (cognac tan) or semi-aniline (all other colors) dyed Italian tanned leather upholstery. The leather will scuff and will develop into a beautiful vintage patina with use
- Each hide is unique and will vary in depth of color Corner blocked wooden frame with reinforced joinery. All wood is kiln dried to prevent warping
- High density foam with polyester filling. Feather down topper on seating surfaces. Pirelli webbing seat and back support
- Feather down and fiber blend seat-back cushions and bolsters. Loose, non-reversible seat and back cushions
- Loose bolsters included. Solid wood legs in a walnut finish. Simple assembly required (approximately 10 minutes). Includes curbside delivery
Details: Midcentury modern with a twist. Score major style points from the ground up thanks to this three-seater’s fully visible, solid rubberwood base in a warm, honey finish. Bonus points: the angled, tapered legs give a subtle nod to 60s-inspired design. Upholstered in a rich, cognac tan, the full-grain, pure aniline-dyed Italian tanned leather will gradually develop a unique patina as it collects markings and texture from everyday use. Backed by movement-friendly Pirelli webbing and high-density foam cushions with feather blend toppers, you’ll experience nothing but sink-right-in comfort the whole way through.